Saturday, July 25, 2009

So I work with this girl.......?

I've had a thing for this girl that I work with for a while, and finally this summer we went out. Our first date I brought her out flyfishing on a trout stream, we had a beautiful time, and nothing romantic happened. After this, we exchanged some heavy e-mails and went out a few times for dinner, but nothing happened because we are both too busy for a relationship. Then I sent an e-mail telling her I wanted to be more than freinds, and she told me that she has been weighing her options and has no time for a relationship. Now she is kind of distant with me at work. Neither of us has the time, I play in a band and go to school and work full-time, and she is a ballet instructor/dancer, but I have to see her every day at work and she's too darn cute for me to ignore....it's driving me crazy and I don't know what to do. Should I try to send her flowers/gifts and let her know that some day when we have more time I want to hook up, or just forget about her? I may have to quit my job..

So I work with this girl.......?
And that's why you shouldn't date people you have a lot of contact with at work!


What are you going to do, harass her? You'll get fired before you can quit.


Forget about her; she probably has herpes or something.
Reply:well i think u need to choose what u want.... cause if u are willing to give things up for her go for it.... like its always good to get the girl u love



Reebok

No comments:

Post a Comment