Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gift Basket/Flower Drop shipping? Help needed!?

Hello





I am looking for a drop shipping company to provide gift baskets, chocolates and flowers in america.





Can anyone recommend a dropshipper that does gift baskets, flowers to cater for the american market?





* one that is reputable


* offers a website package as I don't know how i will be sending all the orders through manually to the wholesaler on a daily basis keeping up with this would be crazy..





for example some drop shippers state "Once you sell one of our items, you will return to this website and place your order" this is what i would like to avoid (any suggestions on how to over come this would be appreciate)





* with no excessive fees





what drop shipping company would you recommend?

Gift Basket/Flower Drop shipping? Help needed!?
Hey,





I have had experience with Dropshipdesign.com. My business was not related to gift baskets, chocolates and flowers, so I don't know if they do that kindof distribution. But I can attest that they were very helpful and efficient with all my business transactions. You can check out testimonials and a business comparison in the source section. Good luck!





-KB



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment