Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ladies and girls , ia m really confused about your visual desire?

i always hear that statment but i really dont like it(menare visual but women are emotional)


but i am sure it is not real at least according to man , because i am a man and i am veryemotional in the same time i am very visual ,i make poem for my girl , give her flowers,gifts kneel to her kiss her hands and feet...etci am so emotional as any girl and also all my friends,


but what about women are they only emotional and not visual and cannot visually stimulated ,i searched about it on the internet and i get so confused , some sites say they are not visual and some say it is a myth for example this say they are not visual :


http://maranathalife.com/marriage/mrg98-...


and this say it is a myth :


http://www.getreadyforlove.com/love-link...


i really dont know the truth can woman be sexual stimulated visually or no?and if yes what arouse her is it male features or what?

Ladies and girls , ia m really confused about your visual desire?
not many men are as expressive with poems, kneeling ,kissing hands and feet and sending flowers to the ones they adore as you are.





it is an extreme turn on to be with a man who does what you do.
Reply:My visual desire is to have man who must put God first in his life and family second. He must have a nice smile (I can not stand to look at anyone who has bad teeth.) He doesn't have to be handsome, but he must be fairly attractive (neat in dress and appearance.)


I can get emotional too, I think writing a poem is romantic. I don't care too much for flowers (unless they can be replanted). Some women may see receiving gifts as a sign that the man wants sex from them for a trade (or a thank you). I don't believe in that. I think if someone gives a gift it should be because he or she likes the other person and doesn't expect anything in return.


I used to work with women whose husbands or boyfriends would send the flowers and the first things out of their mouths would be "He's getting lucky tonight!" I hated that expression, to me they sounded like a bunch of hookers getting paid. Some would even say "Well, last night I gave my husband/boyfriend what he wanted and he's paying me back for favors rendered." A man I was dating and working with gave me some red roses one time for our two month "anniversary", our friends asked me if he was going to get lucky that night. I said "No way!" I don't believe in sex before marriage and if that's the only reason he sent me flowers then I don't want them. He told me it was because he loved me. Later, he told his friends I would not have sex with him. We ended up breaking up.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment