Sunday, April 19, 2009

HELP! Need to buy attendant gifts by Thursday!!!?

I%26#039;m getting married this friday and have not been able to buy gifts for my attendants yet due to money constraints. I will be buying the gifts the day before the wedding so I can not buy anything online. Does anyone have any suggestions for nice gifts I can buy for each person? 1 best man, 1 maid of honor, 3 groomsmen, 3 bridesmaids, 1 flower princess (older), 1 ring bearer (younger)

HELP! Need to buy attendant gifts by Thursday!!!?
Since money is such a constraint, go look for whatevers on sale. A friend of mine got his groomsmen DVDs. We got ours tie tacks.





I love some of the suggestions on here about buying a bag with some favorite stuff in there. Does your wedding have a theme? A beach wedding you could get them all some sunscreen and sunglasses, maybe a big beach towel for about $30 each--less if you have a coupon or on sale.





Go with whatever your theme is. My cousin had a winter wedding and she got us each a lil house. One of those boxes that you can open up and put stuff in. And it had our jewelry in it. A destination wedding you could get them a local craft, or some beach stuff.





Get your flower girl and ring bearer whatever they would like. It%26#039;s a thank you gift for participating. It doesn%26#039;t have to be exactly the same thing, nor something wedding related. It could be something that reflects their interests--reading, soccer, whatever. I got mine a purse, as she was 10 and a very girly girl.





Groomsmen like DVD, CDs, electronics or sports related. A friend of mine got his groomsmen all State stuff--as they were all huge State fans.





You have a lot of people in your wedding so its going to be very difficult to get them all something without breaking the bank. Figure out your budget per person first, since its going to be difficult. But most importantly, you don%26#039;t have to each get them the same thing. You can get something a lil different from each person based on their own interests.
Reply:Dont know about the men but, The day before the wedding my cousin took us girls to go get a manicure, that was nice. For my wedding I bought the girls all necklaces and earrings to go with thier dresses to wear to the wedding, but I picked out something I thought they might use again.



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment