Monday, August 3, 2009

Who sends "I am sorry" Balloons in the DFW Metro?

Ha ha I fudge up with my girl and I need something other than flowers, gift sets..





I was thinking Giant Balloons...





But I am open for suggestions!

Who sends "I am sorry" Balloons in the DFW Metro?
lets see, giant balloons work, but be sure you tell her how you feel as well, maybe write out your feelings to her and attach the letter to a balloon. You said you didnt want flowers, but if you had flowers delivered with a note that would be really sweet. Good Luck! :)
Reply:Chocolate... the good stuff not from the dicount store...


Make a cd of love... sorry songs


Get her something... that she asking for


Give her a gift certificate for massage or facial or pedicure


or How about write her a poem



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment